Virtual Assistant & Writing Services
Do you need help with your business blog, social media or website? Do you have any annoying admin tasks that you just want dealt with? Can’t afford, or don’t want to employ full-time business support/admin staff?
I can help as your Virtual Assistant. Whether it’s for a one-off task or regular work, I can provide a bespoke service whenever you need it – for your business or for your personal affairs.
Here are just some of the examples of how I can support you and your business. This is by no means an exhaustive list, so if there is something else you need support with, please contact me to see if I can help.
Digital and Content Marketing
- Set-up, update and maintain your WordPress website
- Optimize your website for SEO
- Set-up a blog for you and write blog posts
- Set-up, redesign and manage your social media accounts
- Set- up, format and popule Excel spreadsheets
- Create, edit and format Word documents, reports, guides and PowerPoint presentations
- Meeting minutes
- Data entry
- Internet research / data capture
- Proofreading / editing
- Office set-up, decluttering and organisation
- Typing / dictation
- Invoicing / credit control
- Business start-up support
- Emails and telephone calls
- Event organisation
- Personal or Business
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Accomodation and travel
- Holiday booking
- Appointment booking
- Social event organisation
- Household management
- Holiday home service
Dont get bogged down in time-consuming admin and techie tasks when you should be focusing on growing your business or just getting on with your life!
With over 10 years experience as a Senior Administrator and top Personal Assistant, I offer a premium, quality service giving you more time, saving you money and relieving some of the pressure of your busy life. Highlights of my experience include:
- Managing award-winning web pages
- Managing mailing lists of 10,000+ people
- Managing operational budgets of £1.5 million+
- Managing and delivering headline corporate projects
- Managing contractors for day-to-day services and large-scale events/projects
- Being a senior PA at Director and Board level
- I’ve recently been published by The Vegan Society and Vegan Life
- I’ve been living a green and vegan lifestyle for almost 20 years!
Benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant
- None of the associated costs of a full-time employee – holiday/sick pay, pension, tax, recruitment, office costs etc
- You only pay for the hours/work you need when you need them
- It is a remote service so no need for office/desk space
- Flexible working patterns available to fit in with your needs
- My standard hourly rate is £30 an hour (although some basic admin services are charged at a lower rate)
- Discounted retainer rates are available for regular work
- I can also charge a fixed price for projects
- If you have a specific budget please contact me to discuss and I’ll see how I can help
How I work
I work mostly from my virtual office in Kent but I can visit your office or home if required. I have several clients at any one time. If you have me booked on retainer that guarantees you an agreed number of hours every week/month. For projects or one-off tasks not on retainer, work will be done by an agreed deadline, decided between us and dependant on my current availability.
For more information or a free consultation, contact me today
“Marie and I worked together for a number of years. Marie’s role was broad-ranging and often complex – from setting up events, writing and managing web content, through to providing accurate notes, reports and briefings for our demanding stakeholders, she was always diligent in her approach as well as accurate in both her written and verbal communications. Through her efforts many projects were delivered on time and on budget.
Marie has a real ability to maintain both perspective and a sense of humour – both critical to ensuring a good relationship between client and consultant.”
– Janice Hall, Director, East Kent Local Strategic Partnership